FAQ and Helpful Sites

Register to Vote? Follow the steps here

Absentee Voter Registration? May 2023 Election here

Where am I registered to Vote? https://vote.michigan.gov/

Apply to be a Part-time Firefighter? Visit the Fire Department employment page

Obtain a Burning Permit?  Follow these Instructions.

Pay a Tax/Utility Bill online?  here   

Request Cessation of Water and/or Sewer Billing? here

Apply for Sewer/Water hook-up (if available in my area)? here

Report a possible violation of Townships ordinance or register a complaint?
Fillable form must be viewed using Internet Explorer -- here

Buy a Dog License in Jackson County?  here

Report Pot Holes and Bad Roads?  here

Report a Streetlight problem? here

Who do I call before I dig? http://www.missdig.org/

Download Adobe Reader? https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Jackson County GIS Maps System